O-Town Graphics

Friday, May 12, 2006

From Kudos to Quantum Mechanics

To the nameless Spanish physicist I met at Panera Bread - thank you - I am that much farther along to understanding topics such as Illumination and Relativity :) It is not everyday you see a guy casually reading a book on Quantum Mechanics over coffee. Of course it turns out he is from Spain. You don’t often get that kind of intelligence from Florida natives.

You do get songs like "I found you, Ms. New Booty". Which isn't half bad either, a few latina hotties at Firestone dancing to these songs make it okay that I have a monopoly on certain areas of specialized intelligence... such girls have a monopoly on amazingly seductive dancing talent.

Speaking of which, everything is Physics. Raytracing scales better than triangle rasterization. That simple truth yields many things. On that note, I may just have to switch my degree to Computational Physics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home