O-Town Graphics

Sunday, June 18, 2006

3D engines galore

I can't seem to keep away. If I'm not working on the VRML 3D renderer at work, I'm working on Irrlicht at home (well, mostly my game that USES Irrlicht, but to me its just one big entity). I added FSAA (full-screen antialiasing) support in the OpenGL renderer to Irrlicht tonight (or is it this morning?) plus fixed 3 bugs in vector2d class plus one.. well (1 of which may be more of a 'feature-lack'). At this rate Niko might make me an honorary German ;-) German engineering..in DA house

I think it is time to start looking into per-pixel lighting... but alas, I should probably focus on the more boring parts of my TODO list in the ever quest to bring an epic to life.

In fact, my TODO list needs a TODO list to manage all the TODOs. TODO - Sleep.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Matthew, could you please send me your changes to Irrlicht, too? Niko told me about your FSAA developments, I've made some parts on my own already. So I'd like to merge your code with mine and into the Irrlicht core. You'll find my e-mail address on the Irrlicht patch page (link) at the very end.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home